1. Record your video
* Your video should be ONE uncut clip of the required excerpt or exercise.
* Be sure that the lighting is good and image/audio are clear
* Be sure that you can clearly see your entire bow stroke and left hand
* Horizontal (landscape) is better for violin/viola and Vertical (portrait) sometimes works better for cello/bass
2. Upload your video
* Upload your video to YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive or another video sharing service.
* Please make sure the video is either UNLISTED or PUBLIC so that it can be viewed by Dr. Laux.
* Once finished uploading, save and record your video’s URL
3. Complete the online form to submit your video URL
* Go to https://goo.gl/18LJq5
You will receive an email