Dear Parents and Students,
Don’t forget about our annual Orchestra Potluck Dinner this Wednesday, August 16 at 6:30 PM in the AHS Cafeteria!
For each orchestra student attending, we ask that at least one parent/guardian attend, if possible, but families are welcome! It will be a grand night of food, so bring your appetites!
The food assignments will be determined by the student’s primary instrument and are as follows:
- Violin & Cello – Favorite Main Dish
- Viola – Salad/Vegetables/Fruits
- String Bass & Harp – Desserts
Items of Note:
- Please include an ingredients side card beside the dish for those who have allergies. We have many students with food related allergies to things such as nuts, eggs, milk, etc…
- Please bring a serving utensil for your dish!
- Please bring your checkbook to pay for uniforms, student performance fees, etc.
We will take an informal RSVP from students in class so that we may get an approximate count of who will attend. Looking forward to seeing you all there!